Thursday, April 4, 2013

spring cleaning


I hate cleaning. Seems like there is never any time for it, and when I do have a free Saturday morning the LAST thing I want to do is clean.
Christina and I were thinking, does cleaning become any less of a chore when your products are organized and pretty?
I'm going to test the theory it out with a few of the lines above.

{ the laundress bleach alt } { laundry bag } { vacuum beads } { laundry det } { caldrea dish brush } { dish soap } { countertop spray } { murchison hume stainless cleaner }



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Caldera products. Method is also an amazing brand. All of their products are sleek and they smell so good!

glitterandgapske.blogspot.com

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

this Saturday is my spring cleaning day...i am curious about these vacuum beads!

Proper Hunt said...

I've got no excuse not to clean now ;)

doreese said...

I hate cleaning too! But I finally did some major spring cleaning this past weekend.

I'd love for you to check out my illustrations on my blog! :D