Thursday, February 7, 2013

anthro arrows, pantone color report and NYFW!



Thank you to everyone who came out last night to the valentines event that I hosted for Anthropologie. We hit capacity for this event in a matter of minutes so I was excited to meet everyone who came by. I know some of you saw this on instagram, and I can't wait to share more photos of this with you.

 

I woke up this morning to find that I was included with some of my fashion favorites in this year color report by Pantone!!!! So excited to be included with this bunch. Hope you'll check it out!

I am headed to nyc for nyfw so I'll make sure to share some highlights on instagram, twitter and eventually here too. (Tonight should be a fun night so you'll want to stay tuned for sure ....)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that photo book backdrop.
Looks like it was a lot of fun!

xx
Bonnie Rose
http://www.bonnieroseblog.co.uk

mikky said...

Lucky you, have fun!
What's the first photo of? Is it an arrow game where you shoot at the dirt to win prizes?
Cute photo booth.

:)
mikky
www.todaloos.com

little luxury list said...

Oh it looks like so much fun and I wish I was back home. Congrats on being included in the Pantone color report!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living