Thursday, February 28, 2013

Shop Your Manifesto


I often say this, but I truly am lucky to be able to surround myself with the most creative people in the world. One of those creative friends includes the very beautiful Megan Biram (not kidding. she's breathtaking), of Manifesto. I am proud to be a small part of the launch of her Feb "lover" sweatershirt. I have been living in it since it arrived and Alison Conklin (yet another one of my crazy-talented friends) documented how I wear it over a recent lunch date.


You can see more at Meg's site : ShopYourManfesto.com and follow them @ManifestoTs
Happy to be a part of this one Megan!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

This is one of the best ideas for an apparel line that I've seen in a long time!

I can't wait to see the next Manifesto!

xo
Alyssa
glitterandgapske.blogspot.com

Alexa said...

Love love this apparel line. So chic!

Unknown said...

wow.. this sweater is sooo cute! and your outfit is perfect... love the heels with the sweater!

melissa-nadine.blogspot.com

Carolina Tavares said...

Looove this outfit :D

Unknown said...

You're perfect. You styled this perfectly. From the pin nail polish to the turquoise shoes to the lipstick on your cup to your hat. I love you.

xx Jules

Dallas Shaw said...

haha. best comment ever jules

love you.

Gracie said...

I love the unexpected red and turquoise. Where are the shoes from?

CC said...

Ditto! Those shoes are fab. Where are they from?

Unknown said...

Love the shoes! What nail polish are you wearing?

Nuha said...

you are such a doll! so pretty!

Unknown said...

Love that sweater, and your shoes are so fab!

Brittany
www.glambamxo.com

Brynn said...

Love the sweatshirt! I'm ordering one but not sure what size to get...I'm going back and forth between a small or a medium. Help!