Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Style Files TV

This past summer, a bunch of very creative people got together to produce a little show called Style Files TV. A few of my most stylish friends visited Lilliana Vazquez and myself in Philadelphia to talk about fashion, music, lifestyle and beauty. 

I am so excited to share that Style Files TV is live today!
I hope that you will visit today as we join friends Maybelline, Gavin DeGraw, Whipped Bakeshop and Philadelphia Style Mag at Jonathan Adler.  And, I hope if you like it, you'll share it with friends.


We have all been dying to share this special project with you for so long. 
Can't wait to see what you think.
( After you watch the video, don't miss the gorgeous photography by Alison Conklin! )

Check it out here:

6 comments:

Allie said...

I'm hopping right over to watch your show! I'm sure it is going to be awesome. Have a great day. -Al

Proper Hunt said...

Ahh! Watching right now and am loving it! You gals look amazing! Congrats again, this is fabulous ;)

Annie said...

Love it!! Congrats lady!

annie said...

Looking gorgeous!

http://www.anmarkdesign.com/

Alexa said...

Oooh definately checking it out!

Dallas Shaw said...

Thanks !!

xxx