Thursday, December 8, 2011

Now THAT's my kind of advent calendar...

This is so much fun I had to share!
I cannot believe I didn't see this sooner, but M Z Wallace (a favorite of mine. I have their Sophie bag, and have been eyeing all of the sequin covered bag at the site this month) has an interactive feature on their site, the Advent Calendar! Every day in Dec a new sale or contest is unlocked for visitors. I am SO bummed I missed yesterday's contest...maybe they'll give another black ava? Please M Z Wallace?

Even thought I caught onto this late, I thought I'd share so you can participate too.


5 comments:

MrJeffery said...

fun stuff & fun bag!

Unknown said...

Hey I am glad you shared!

Alexa said...

Oh wow. The cutest and best idea! Thank you for sharing!

Rebecca said...

what a cute idea! love this =]

Dallas Shaw said...

I know- we'll now all be competing with each other over there!