Thursday, September 22, 2011

Vintage Now






Recently, I took a trip to Vintage Now in Norristown, PA. This showroom is by appointment only, but if you are in town- this is a must visit. Here are some photos from my visit...more to come.
You can see Kerri & Amy in current issue of Philadelphia Style, 
and in the October issue of Martha Stewart Living. 
Here is the great news- they are having an Autumn Open House, Friday September 30th, 6:00-9:00.  Live bluegrass music, seasonal bites and sips! See you there?

13 comments:

Unknown said...

love the feel of the place very rustic vintage its beautiful
I am hosting a give away pop on over & visit me

letiziabarcelona said...

this is gorgeous, I want to live there, in the showroom!
☆ Letizia

http://www.letiziabarcelona.com

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous showroom!

amy b.s. said...

i am loving those walls!

Unknown said...

Beautiful showroom! Thanks for sharing!

MrJeffery said...

wow this place looks incredible.

Anna said...

that couch! and those perfectly peeling walls! so pretty.

Twigart said...

If I could get my place to look like the show room I would be very happy, it's beautifully put together

Mrs. C said...

Oh wow!!! How beautiful!!!! So gorgeous!! Would be so fun to see this place!!! I'm having a jewelry giveaway!! :)

www.MrsCapretta.com

kellie.dejonghe@gmail.com said...

Dal where is this place?? Can we go there when I'm up there in November?!

VANESSA said...

wow! this place is a-maz-zing! those moroccan lights would look perfect in my house!
stop by my blog anytime :)
xo-vanessa (the gal)

VANESSA said...

wow, love! those moroccan lights belong in my house! thanks for sharing.
-vanessa (the gal)

http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

The little chandeliers remind me of Morocco. They're so dainty and charming.